Our studio is closed between Monday 29th July - Thursday 29th July. We are giving our colleagues a well earned rest and taking the opportunity to relocate our studio at the same time. 
​​​​​​​Orders placed will be dispatched first class on Friday 30th July.


​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Delivery information for 2021:

Delivery timescales and prices:

Service

Delivery Speed         

Price
Royal Mail UK 2nd Class on orders £5 and over      3-5 working days FREE
Royal Mail UK 2nd Class on orders under £5 3-5 working days 0.95p
Royal Mail UK 1st Class 1-2 working days £1.30
Royal Mail UK 1st Class on orders £50 and over 1-2 working days FREE

When will I get my order?

All items excluding "make your own": We aim to dispatch within 24 hours
Make your own stickers (where you upload your own design): Dispatched within 72 hours

We use the Royal Mail for all orders. They say that they meet their delivery aim 93% of the time. The other 7% can take a few extra days. 


Do you always meet your delivery timescales?

Your confirmation and dispatch notifications will keep you updated on the progress of your order. We do try our best to meet the delivery timescales that we quote, but occasionally an order can be late due to reasons that are out of our control.


Most of our products are posted in hard backed A4 envelopes so should fit through most (if not all) postboxes. Party bags and orders with over 100 sheets are posted in robust cardboard parcel.

If there is a problem then the nice man or woman who delivers your mail will leave a card saying they've called, and will advise you to pick your order up at your nearest post office or sorting depot.


Can I have free postage on my order?

Postage in the UK is free via standard 2nd class post on orders for stickers over £5


Please bear in mind our standard delivery is via 2nd class Royal Mail. Therefore your package may take up to 5 working days to arrive after a dispatch notification was sent. ​​​​​​​

If you haven't received your order within the above timescales specified for your choice of delivery method, please contact us with your order number via email at hello@thestickersite.com. Alternatively you can contact us via our Contact Us page.